Kiko's Assisted Living communities was inspired by my vision to create a warm and loving environment for my mom, Kiko, who lived with Lewy body dementia. I used my engineering skills to find a solution to my mom's care. The home was designed to for comfort, provide ease of navigation, maximize functionality and stimulate all senses. Even though my mom is not with me anymore, my passion is to give all families the love and care that I was able to give to my mom.
- Doris McQuaid
The Home: Newly renovated beautiful post World War II style home located in a unique historic neighborhood characterized by multi-acre parcels and native vegetation.
· Designed with utility and comfort in mind the house has been remodeled to maximize natural light and views of surround trees and open-space.
· Day trips on Kiko's Fun Bus- complete with hydraulic lifts for wheel chairs
· Common areas are opened up to improve flow.
· Each bathroom has a roll-in shower and personalized with spa-like features
· Spacious family style dining area for 10 residents
· Extra wide doors and hall ways
· Artisan designed patios walls and gates
· Numerous sitting and picnic destinations
· Winding walking/biking paths
· Koi pond
· Baby grand piano
· Music therapy
· Swimming pool for water aerobics classes
· Home cooked meals
· 24/7 awake staff
Our mission is to provide a loving and activity-filled home. We love to brings a smile to their faces each and every day.
All of our caregivers are licensed by the state of Arizona with First Aide and CPR Certifications. We provides round the clock awake staff with our manager available on site to assist wherever there is need.
Kiko's Ranch is an elegent home with 10 bedrooms each with private bathrooms (and showers,) private patios and nature walkways throughout the property.
All meals, housekeeping and medication are included in the services. Learn more about the types of care we provide as an in-depth look at our other services on our Services and Care Page