Join us for lunch as we celebrate the completion of Kiko's Ranch.
Time: noon to 4pm
Date: Thursday April 24, 2019
Address: 4960 E. Calle Jabali, Tucson, AZ 85711
I have been fortunate have the opportunity to found Kiko's Ranch. This beautiful post World War II style home is located in a unique historic neighborhood characterized by multi-acre parcels and native vegetation. I can't wait to share my enchanting home and all its spenders with the senior community.
· Designed with the senior resident in mind the house has been remodeled to maximize natural light and views of surround trees and open-space.
· Common areas are opened up to improve flow.
· Each bathroom has a roll-in shower and personalized with a spa-like features
· Transom windows strategically place to maximize natural light
· Family style dining area for 10 residents
· Extra wide doors and hall ways
· Home cooked meals
· Artisan designed patios walls and gates
· Numerous sitting and picnic destinations
· Winding walking/biking paths
· Koi pond
· Baby grand piano
· Music therapy
· Professionally provided massages
· Swimming pool for water aerobics classes
· Kiko’s fun bus with hydraulic wheel chair lift
I would love to share my vision with you and your loved ones. Please call me to schedule a tour.
-Doris McQuaid (owner/manager)
cell: (520) 838-8118
Our mission is to provide your loved ones with a home that not only exceeds the care they deserve; but also provides it in a setting that brings a smile to their faces each and every day.
Kiko's Ranch is a ten bed licensed facility with eight suites with private bathrooms for residents and one community shower that is handicap accessible.
All of our caregivers are licensed by the state of Arizona with First Aide and CPR Certifications. Kiko's Cottage provides round the clock awake staff with our manager available on site to assist wherever there is need.
· Stay fit by working-out with owner (full triathlon finisher, marathoner, cyclist and runner)
· Plant and harvest vegetables, fruits and herbs from our own gardens and fruit trees
· Music and exercise therapy
· Outings to local parks, shopping, etc
All meals, housekeeping and medication are included in the services that Kiko's Cottage offers, you can learn more about the types of care we give as well as an in-depth look at our other services on our Services and Care Page