4960 E. Calle Jabali, Tucson, AZ 85711
Call (520) 256-3268 for more information
The Home: Newly renovated beautiful post World War II style home is located in a unique historic neighborhood characterized by multi-acre parcels and native vegetation.
· Designed with the senior utility and comfort in mind the house has been remodeled to maximize natural light and views of surround trees and open-space.
· Day trips on Kiko's Fun Bus- complete with hydraulic lifts for wheel chairs
· Common areas are opened up to improve flow.
· Each bathroom has a roll-in shower and personalized with spa-like features
· Transom windows strategically place to maximize natural light
· Family style dining area for 10 residents
· Extra wide doors and hall ways
· Artisan designed patios walls and gates
· Numerous sitting and picnic destinations
· Winding walking/biking paths
· Koi pond
· Baby grand piano
· Music therapy
· Swimming pool for water aerobics classes
· Home cooked meals
· 24/7 awake staff
I would love to share my vision with you and your loved ones. Please call me to schedule a tour.
-Doris McQuaid (owner/manager)
cell: (520) 256-3268
Our mission is to provide a loving and activity-filled home. We love to brings a smile to their faces each and every day.
All of our caregivers are licensed by the state of Arizona with First Aide and CPR Certifications. Kiko's Cottage provides round the clock awake staff with our manager available on site to assist wherever there is need.
Kiko's Ranch is an elegent home with 10 bedrooms each with private bathrooms (and showers,) private patios and nature walkways throughout the property.
· Stay fit by working-out with owner (full triathlon finisher, marathoner, cyclist and runner)
· Plant and harvest vegetables, fruits and herbs from our own gardens and fruit trees
· Music and exercise therapy
· Outings to local parks, shopping, etc
All meals, housekeeping and medication are included in the services. You can learn more about the types of care we give as well as an in-depth look at our other services on our Services and Care Page